Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CRAFTING FOOL

I think that it’s always nice to know who you’re talking to… so, here I am:



My name is Jackie and I am 23 years old and currently live in central Oregon. I moved back here after a 4 year stint in Los Angeles. While living in LA I attended the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising as an interior design major and also worked for a well-known interior designer for a period of time.
After moving back to my hometown in Oregon I found myself in need of something to occupy my free time so this small town didn’t drive me crazy. Making things beautiful is my passion. Whether it’s decorating a living space or gluing rhinestones and feathers together, nothing makes me happier. I am just a crafting fool!! I have always been quite crafty so it seemed like a natural decision to begin making handmade items for sale.
I began putting some of my craft projects, fascinators specifically, in my Etsy shop about a week ago. I have made one sale so far and am encouraged and eager to really start advertising and also adding some more of my art. So far so good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment