Monday, April 4, 2011

FIRST FRIDAY CRAFT FAIR

On April 1st myself and a couple friends of mine participated in the first friday craft fair in our city. It was my first time doing a craft show ever and overall I had a lovely time despite the strong wind. It was exciting to get a live reaction to my pieces and recieve feedback face to face.

I also debut my new earrings. I am hoping to put them on my Etsy sometime this week and see how they sell :) Take a look at the photos below for a sneak peak!






*Please note the GORGEOUS tablecloth my mother made for me. I wanted polka dots and couldn't find anything suitable so she offered to sew it for me. It was perfect!*

1 comment:

  1. Omg! Those are by you? They're BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    I have a huge fear of feathers (I know. Weird) but those are just beautiful~!!!

    Hm...do you have an e-mail I could maybe contact you with? I'd love to get in touch about your earrings.
    Mine is: xnta.productions@gmail.com

    Give me a shout when you can!

    Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete