Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DECOUPAGE DREAMS

Last night I had a dream… a dream that I was decoupaging the entire exterior of my home with tabloids. The bad tabloids, you know… “Bigfoot Kept Lumberjack as Love Slave” or “Abraham Lincoln Really a Woman”. It was AMAZING! Someday maybe I will do it for real :)

I will decoupage anything with anything. My family and friends would attest to it! I have countless decoupage suitcases, boxes, frames, etc. around my home. I remember in high school I convinced a couple of my closest friends that it was a really good idea to decoupage shoes. They looked awesome but it turned out to be less than practical. HaHa I am completely against ever getting a tattoo simply because I don’t like anything enough to put it on my body permanently but I must say that Mod Podge is pretty darn close to being tattooed across my forehead!

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete