Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HOT GLUE AND GLITTER GALORE

Yesterday was a just a blur of hot glue, hand stitching, glitter and feathers. Shortly after I woke up I received an email requesting 10 of one of the fascinators in my shop to be used for bridal party headpieces. Luckily I had the supplies on hand to make 10 of them) I don’t usually have that many of one thing since I am a new shop and since a lot of my jewelry pieces are vintage. I spent all day making them and got them boxed up and shipped them out this morning. It was my first big order so it was exciting but very stressful :)
 
After that whole thing, I started thinking about getting more supplies on hand incase this becomes a regular thing… making multiples of an item for bridal parties or what have you I mean. So, I just placed a big order of metal hair combs and pins and some feathers. I was a girl scout growing up so I decided to “Be Prepared”!

No comments:

Post a Comment